Nestle Inn Flexible Breakfast Options
As part of your Nestle Inn experience, we have partnered with our restaurant friends on Mass Ave to provide the breakfast part of our B&B. We get to help support other local, small businesses and you get breakfast when you want it and can order whatever you would like. Flexibility and privacy for breakfast reflect the individualized service guests have come to expect at Nestle Inn. We always provide lots of coffee/hot tea right outside your room along with housemade cookie bark. On the weekends the coffee service provides juice and an extra special pastry just in case you need to get up early and need an early nosh.
- Weekdays (Mon-Fri) : Wake up to freshly ground Nestle Inn blend coffee and tea service and then head over to Coat Check Coffee(visit their Yelp site here). They are located 2 blocks from the Inn.The kitchen resides on the second floor in the former coatcheck at the Athenaeum, a historic 19th century German social center on Mass Ave just two blocks away. The coffee, lattes, croissants, quiche and savory and sweet treets are worth the few steps to their front door. They open at 7am and serve until 7pm. If you have an early meeting and can't get there for breakfast, feel free to use your voucher for a mid morning break, lunch or an early dinner. Menus are in your guest room. Don't forget to take your breakfast voucher with you when you order off their menu.
- Coat Check Coffee
- Fresh Croissants at Coat Check Coffee............they are amazing!
- Weekends(Sat and Sun): Wake up to our freshly ground Nestle Inn blend coffee and tea service and then make your way to either Henry’s Coffee Bistro (check out their website here) or Louie’s Wine Dive (see their menu here) Henry's open at 8am and Louies opens at 9am. Henry’s is right next door and Louie’s is about 3 blocks away on Mass Ave.
- To give you a good picture of what type of breakfast options they have, Henry’s serves a breakfast/brunch menu on the weekends and is an order and sit down type of atmosphere and Louie’s serves up a more traditional breakfast/brunch with table/waiter service. If you wanted to make a reservation at Louie’s for breakfast you can…..or you can just walk in.
Louies Wine Dive
Louies Wine Dive French Toast
- You are welcome to keep your car parked in the school lot while you go to breakfast or on Sundays, the parking on the street on Mass Ave is free if you wanted to move your car. There is also a paid parking lot right next to Louie’s or you can walk to Louie’s…….it is maybe a 10 minute walk. Don't forget to take your breakfast voucher with you when you order off their menu.
Coat Check Coffee
401 E Michigan St, Indianapolis, IN 46202
LOUIE'S WINE DIVE
345 Massachusetts Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46202 317-929-1644 louieswinedive.com
Henry's coffee bistro
627 N East St, Indianapolis, IN 46202