We're Not Your Grandma's B&B!
The B&B Experience Redefined For the Modern Guest
Afraid of Doilies? Wondering if you will have to share a bath? Worried that you might have to eat breakfast with 10 other people you don't know at one table? These worries are what we hear from guests who have never stayed at a B&B or might have heard some stories about a B&B stay that went wrong. No worries.....no doilies here....being described as a boutique hotel fits us just fine........Nestle Inn has redefined the B&B experience for the modern guest. We aren't your grandma's B&B but even she would be comfortable at Nestle Inn.
Here are a few facts that might help you see that staying at Nestle Inn is right for you:
* We don't do doilies
. Our decor is modern, eclectic and comfortable.
* Each room has a private bath
* We offer self check in
so that you don't have an innkeeper 'hovering' over you. You will receive an entrance access code prior to your stay.This gives you the ability to arrive on your own time schedule.
* The innkeepers have private quarters so you won't be hanging out in their living room.
* Every room has a flat screen TV
* Complimentary fast wiFi
is available throughout the house.
* Have breakfast on your time schedule and where you want it!
......As part of your Nestle Inn experience, we have partnered with our restaurant friends on Mass Ave to provide the breakfast service of our B&B. We get to help support other local, small businesses and you get breakfast when and where you want it. You will recieve a breakfast voucher in your room upon arrival and then you can head out to Coat Check Coffee
(go to their yelp site here
)during the weekdays or on the weekends choose Henry's Coffee Bistro
next door or Louie's Wine Dive (go to their website for their brunch menu here)
on Mass Ave. Flexibility and privacy for breakfast reflect the individualized service guests have come to expect at Nestle Inn.
* We offer a coffee and tea service outside your room
each morning so that you can have your first cup of coffee in your room. On weekends we add juice and a delicious pastry in case you get up early and need a nosh before heading out for breakfast.
* Don't be offended, but we don't care what time you come and go! We respect privacy.
* We are glad to make recommendations for dinner, theater or pubs..... your stay at Nestle Inn is all about you.........so once you arrive, feel free to contact us and we will be glad to greet you and give you tips and recommendations. We honor privacy and we try to provide an experience similar to how we like to travel...........independently.
We welcome questions about worries or particular things that you might be concerned about. So feel free to call or e-mail us your question. We want you to be comfortable and know that the "Nestle Inn experience" is just perfect for you. Remember, we aren't your grandma's B&B but even she would be happy at Nestle Inn.